Email marketing is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies for small businesses.
This is because email marketing is easy to manage, gives you full control, and allows you to establish direct contact with your customers.
There are many email marketing and automation platforms on the market, so it’s hard to decide which is the best.
At TossCap, we recommend using ActiveCampaign.
ActiveCampaign started in 2003. It’s an affordable email and marketing automation software for business owners to connect with customers.
With a history of more than a decade, it’s now an intelligent driven email marketing platform and sales CRM platform that gives business owners a lot of power over email marketing.
ActiveCampaign offers almost everything you need to automate your email marketing.
Here are the reasons why we recommend ActiveCampaign:
- Extremely powerful automation: ActiveCampaign’s automation power transcends most of the other autoresponders. With ActiveCampaign, you can create any kind of automation emails to promote your business.
- Powerful Segmentation Functionality: ActiveCampaign has both lists and tags that are great for doing segmentation. This allows you to choose how to manage your subscribers: a single list with multiple tags and multiple lists.
- Capability of doing A/B Testing: In marketing, doing A/B testing is critical, otherwise you won’t know how to optimize your marketing messages or campaigns. Although A/B testing is important, not every autoresponder has this capability but ActiveCampaign does.
- A Strong Library of Integrations: ActiveCampaign is a well-established company and has been in the market for many years. Unlike other new email marketing tools, ActiveCampaign can integrate with hundreds of platforms and softwares, including WordPress, Shopify, Stripe etc.
- Advanced Tracking & Detailed Reporting: ActiveCampaign offers a lot of tracking options such as the usual open and link tracking. You can also get detailed reporting such as click-maps, geo-tracking and page visits.
- Great deliverability: deliverability is one of the most important metrics to consider when choosing an email marketing tool. ActiveCampaign has been proved to be one of the best in getting emails delivered.
- Powerful CRM: ActiveCampaign is not only a powerful email marketing service but also a CRM. Features like lead scoring and social data will help you easily do sales follow-up.
ActiveCampaign’s pricing structure has 4 tiers: Lite, Plus, Professional and Enterprise.
Actually, for most businesses, the Lite plan is sufficient because it gives you all the core email marketing automation capabilities.
To get started, you can subscribe for the Lite plan with 500 contacts for just $15/month. This is cheaper than other autoresponders like Converkit, Mailchimp and Aweber.
If you opt for the yearly plan, the monthly fee will be reduced to just $9/month.
one of the most affordable autoresponders on the market.
If you are serious about marketing automation, ActiveCampaign is your best choice as it enables you to set up virtually any automation you can think of, such as triggered campaigns, sales follow-ups, automated segmentation, dynamic email content etc.
With all the capabilities of email marketing at an affordable price, you cannot go wrong with ActiveCampaign.